1. I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you...
我寫信是要確認/ 詢問/ 通知你......
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today......
4. In my previous Email on October 5......
5. As I mentioned earlier about......
6. As indicated in my previous Email......
7. As we discussed on the phone......
8. From our decision at the previous meeting......
1. Please note that...
2. We would like to inform you that...
3. I am convinced that...
4. We agree with you on...
5. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below.
1. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很樂意地告訴你......
2. We are pleased to learn that... 我們很高興得知......
3. Congratulations on your... 恭喜你關於......
1. We are sorry to inform you that... 我們很抱歉通知你......
2. I am afraid I have some bad news... 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息......
3. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我們很難同意......
如何提出要求 (making a request) ?
1. We would be grateful if you could...
2. I would appreciate it if you could...
3. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
4. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.
Please let me know what suits you best.
5. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
6. Could you let me know the status of this project?
7. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
8. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
9. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by email ASAP.
10. Coule you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
1. If you wish, we would be happy to......
2. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
3. If there is anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time. 關於這件事，如果有任何我能為你效勞的，請隨時聯絡我。
4. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible. 關於此事，如果你需要額外的建議，請讓我們知道。我們會試試看是否可行。
1. I'm enclosing...... 我隨信附上......
2. Please find enclosed...... 請查閱附件......
3. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning......
4. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
1. I would like to apologize for... 我很抱歉關於...
2. I apologize for the delay in... 對於...的耽擱，我深感抱歉。
3. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便，我們非常抱歉。
4. We apologize for not replying you earlier. 對於未能早點回信給你，我們深感抱歉。
5. Sorry if my voive message is not clear enough. 如果我的電話留言不夠清楚，我對此感到抱歉。
1. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫忙。
2. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
3. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts. 恭喜各位，並謝謝各位的努力。
4. Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated. 你的體諒及合作，我們非常感激。
5. Any comments will be much appreciated. 任何建議都非常感激。
6. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me. 感謝你為我做的一切。
1. first of all 首先
First of all, a warm welcome to cour company. 首先，誠摯地歡迎你加入我們公司。
2. in the meantime 同時
In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations?
3. from one's point of view 從某人的觀點來看
I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be a great enhancement for your proposed scheme from a sales point of view.
4. generally speaking 一般而言
Generally speaking, I think you are right.
5. in conclusion 總之
In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for all your efforts.
6. in accordance with (according to) 根據
In accordance with the announcement made by our CEO today.....
7. in terms of 在某方面
The ABC company is number one in terms of net sales in Taiwan.
8. apart from that 此外
Apart from that, I want you tp promise me one thing.
9. rather than 而非
You should be responsible for this issue rahter than me.
10. due to 由於
Her absense was due to sickness. 由於生病，她沒有來上班。
11. in case 以防
We also provide the contact window for you in case you have further questions regarding this product. 假使你對這項產品有進一步的問題，我們也提供聯絡窗口給你。
12. as far as I know 據我所知
As far as I know, they will invest quite a big amount in marketing this product next year. 據我所知，他們明年將投資大筆金額來行銷這個產品。
13. in view of 鑑於
In view of the above, we consider it may be better if dialog can be arranged between A and B. 鑑於上述所提及，我們可以考慮安排A和B對話，這樣可能會比較好。
14. even though 雖然
even though I tried very hard, I didn\'t manage to finish the work. 所然我努力嘗試，我還是無法完成這項工作。
15. prior to that 在那之前
Proior to that, we need to communicate with the salespersons on the process. 在那之前，我們必須與業務同仁溝通流程。
16. as long as 只要
We are prepared to pay your asking price, as long as you can deliver on time.
17. as a reminder 在此提醒
As a reminder, all sales are counted if they are booked by the end of this month.在此提醒，在月底前下定的業績都會被計算。
18. from one's perspective 從什麼觀點
This is very sensitive from both regulatory's perspectives. 從雙方主管機關的觀點來看，這是非常敏感的。
19. in the case 既然如此
In that case, let's start earlier. 既然如此，我們就早點開始。
20. on one's behalf 代表某人
On my boss' behalf, I agree on the special price.
21. for reasons outlined above 從上述的理由
For reasons outlined above, we decided not to launch this product.
22. be subject to 決定於
The new product launch schedule is subject to approval by headquarters.
23. in light of 按照
We reviewed our strategies in light of recent market changes.
24. as well 同樣地
It was decided by the company's top management that the event would be expanded to other functions as well. 公司的管理階層會決定將這個活動同樣地擴展至其他部門。
25. in my opinion 在我看來
In my opinion, we should delay our decision until the end of the week.
26. compared with ( in comparison with ) 與~相比
His performance is not bad compared with his co-workers in the same department.
27. by the way 順便提起
By the say, thanks for elping us arrange the meeting.
28. to my knowledge 據我理解
To my knowledge, there are still some problems with the new system.
29. actually ( as a matter of fact, in fact ) 事實上
Actually, O've never been there before. 事實上，我從未到過那兒。
30. to tell you the truth ( frabkly speaking ) 坦白說
To tell you the truth, I have no idea about it. 坦白說，我不知道。
31. in spite of 儘管
In spite of spending all night, i wasn't able to finish the work.
32. in order to 為了
We propose to launch a sales competition campaign in order to achieve the sales target.
33. as usual 像往常一樣
Annual bonuses will be paid as usual to employees who have performed well this year.
34. in principle 原則上
In principle, we are happy to agree on the new proposal.
35. on the whole 整體而言
On the whole, last year was successful, with profits up by eight percent, in spite of difficulties in the market. 整體而言，雖然去年市場不景氣，但是獲利上升了八百分點，相當成功。
36. as for
As for product A, we include it in our product because the company can make a higher profit.
37. as you know
As you know, we only have one product this month and we need to make the most of this opportunity.
38. with regards to
Overall, the response are positive with regards to the activities, which were undertaken in first quarter.
39. as yet
As yet, we have not had time to consider your proposals.
40. for the time being
We're ahead of our competitors for the time being.
我是怎么抓到切•格瓦拉的? 50年来关于格瓦拉之死众说纷纭。玻利维亚军人普拉多作为抓捕行动的亲历者，讲述了格瓦拉从被抓到处死的经过。 1967年10月8日，埃内斯托•切•格瓦拉（Ernesto 'Che' Guevara，切是绰号）在玻利维亚被俘。作为19...
[全部] 流程： →〔戶政處〕死亡登記．除戶謄本．繼承人謄本．繼承人印鑑證明 →〔金融機構〕如有未刷本請補刷到死亡日的存款或投資餘額（不用餘額證明用存本影本就可以）．拿終止申請書 →〔地政處〕土地公告現值證明 →〔稅捐處〕房屋稅籍證明 →〔國稅局〕清查財產及收入清...
畢靜翰 跟外國人交流時, 或許最難解釋的那些東西, 都跟台灣本地的宗教有關係吧! 雖然我無法在這裡完全解釋如何用英文討論寺廟裡的那些事, 但我至少希望可以介紹幾個較為常用到的單字! . 1. to draw lots (抽籤): To draw是指抽的動作, 然後lots是指...
以一杯售价4.8美元的星巴克拿铁咖啡为例，具体构成为： 房租，占26%； 利润，占18%； 店铺运营成本，占15%； 原材料，占13%； 劳动力成本，占9%； 一般管理费用，占6%； 税收0.24美元，占 5%； 设备成本，占4%； 其他运营费用，占5%。 --- 2013...